Natural Environments Corporation, a Minneapolis landscaping company, is actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak all over the Twin Cities area of Minneapolis – St. Paul, all over Minnesota, and we continue to prioritize the safety and health of our clients, landscape architects, landscape designers and landscape installation crews. We will continue to monitor the situation and make any necessary changes in our Covid-19 safety and hygiene practices as needed.
Safety for staff, clients, and business partners is our primary concern. This means all employees are:
- Maintaining proper social distancing of at least six feet.
- Regularly washing and sanitizing hands.
- Staying home at the first sign of illness.
In the field we are taking the following precautions:
- The number of landscape installation crew members in company vehicles is limited to one or two.
- Crews are encouraged to wear facial masks or neck scarves (that can be pulled up to create a mask) at all times.
- Vehicle and equipment surfaces are damp wiped with sanitizer at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Crew members are avoiding any personal contact with clients or the public at large.
- Crew members are not allowed to enter any client’s home or facility.
- Crew members are encouraged to pack their own lunch.
In the office, social distancing continues to be a priority.
- Our landscaping team is working from home as much as possible.
- Workspaces, including common areas, are sanitized at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Uberconference is the preferred meeting method, even in the office.
- Uberconference video meetings with prospective clients will continue. However, we are open to "on-site" meetings in the open-air. In these cases: clients should be comfortable meeting outside; they must be agreeable to us wearing face masks and maintaining 10 feet of distance.
- We have a significant backlog of projects going into the landscape season and expect to be operating at full capacity.
We trust you are all taking steps to remain safe and healthy. As always, we appreciate the trust and confidence you've placed in us. Please let us know if you have any questions.